Shapadu Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.Wisma Berkat,Lot 10 Jalan Pelabur 23/1, Seksyen 23,40000,Shah Alam,Selangor
+603 5542 8888
Shapadu Energy Services Sdn. Bhd.
INTRODUCTION - CORPORATE PROFILE
Established in 1972, Shapadu Corporation Sdn. Bhd. has grown from a modest company in the transportation industry into one of the country’s leading diverse Bumiputra companies.
The group has been involved in key growth sectors, which include Oil & Gas Division, Property Division and Services Division. Over these past four decades, the group has successfully secured significant projects; awarded solely based on the group’s strengths and capabilities.
M I S S I O N
“To strive for growth and quality of services through teamwork and cost effectiveness”
V I S I O N
“We aimed to be an internationally renowned public listed company by 2027”
Shapadu Energy Services Sdn Bhd (SES) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shapadu Corporation Sdn Bhd (SPC). Incorporated in 1980 as Shapadu Trading Sdn Bhd, we rebranded to Shapadu Energy Services in 2012, in-lined with our business focus.
SES is a bumiputra company with PETRONAS, CIDB, TNB, MOF and TNB licenses and registrations. To ensure that we are on par with the current industry standards, we have also obtained ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
M I S S I O N
“To provide excellent, reliable and efficient services while managing stakeholders accordingly”\
V I S I O N
“To excel as a leading, reputable and profitable service company in the oil and gas, Petrochemical, Energy and Other industries.”
We have a track record of more than 50 million manhours in providing services within Malaysia and Asia Pacific Region since our inceptions. We are also currently operating at 20 million manhours without loss time injury (LTI) since 2010 which is heavily driven by our HSE culture at heart.
HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT
- MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP - Ensuring our management level subscribe to HSE programs initiated
- LEGAL COMPLIANCES - Ensuring that all work sites and projects comply to all legal requirement set by the authority
- RISK PROFILING - Proper identification of risks prior to commencement of projects and ensure mitigation plan associated with the risks identified
- COMPETENCY ASSURANCE - Ensuring all workers are competent in their field to undertake responsibility in projects
- WORKERS INVOLVEMENT - Ensuring all level of workers involved in programs conducted
IINTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- To ensure works and services provided to customers meeting requirements of health, safety, environment, quality, cost and schedule at all times
- To continuously strengthen resources and enhance employees’ performance;
- To achieve maximum profitability and optimize operating process
- To increase capability and maximize opportunity for growth
- To strengthen the efficiency of supply chain management
- To ensure all HSE elements are considered during execution of activities
- To ensure full compliance to legal requirements and regulations that company subscribed to
- Engineering, Procurement, Constructions, Installation, Commissioning (EPCIC) and Maintenance, Services for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Energy And other industries
- Provision if Supply and Rental for resources for oil and gas, Petrochemical, Power, Energy and Other industries