Virtual Showroom Virtual Office
Johor Port BerhadP.O Box 151,,81707,Pasir Gudang,Johor
+607 - 253 5888
Johor Port Berhad, a Member of MMC Group is an integrated multi-purpose port facility located at the southern tip of Peninsula Malaysia providing a comprehensive range of port services to meet the individual needs of its customer. Commencing operation in 1977 as the original Southern Gateway Multi-Purpose Port in Malaysia, Johor Port currently operates a total area of 1,000 acres, 660 acres of which are designated as Free Zone.
With 24 berths and a total berthing length of 4.9 km, the services and facilities within Johor Port include the Container Terminal, Bulk and Break Bulk Terminal, Liquid Terminal and Warehousing Facilities. As the 1st port in Malaysia to be accorded with Free Zone status, Johor Port is the appointed Free Zone Authority for the management of its Free Zone area.
Johor Port is the largest Palm Oil terminal in the world and was designated as an approved London Metal Exchange (LME) location in 2004 and is currently ranked No. 3 out of 37 in the world for LME Cargo. Johor Port is also one of the largest discharging points for Rice and Cocoa in Malaysia as well as being one of the biggest Terminals in Malaysia for Fertilizer and Cement.
- Commenced Operations in the year 1977
- Total area of 1,000 acres, 660 acres of which in a Free Zone.
- Designed capacity of 40 million tonnes.
- Part of the 8,000 acre Pasir Gudang Industrial Area.
- World's largest palm oil terminal - Storage capacity of 460,000 MT.
- Located at Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate, which provides a comprehensive range of industries specialising in Petrochemicals, Engineering, Furniture, Telecommunications, Electronic Goods and Food products among others.